In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations of Throne Entertainment. You will conceptualize, build and maintain a robust business model founded on a great company culture and will provide inspired leadership to the local team, fostering great working relationship with key stakeholders, and set a winning course for the companies strategy.
- Provide inspirational leadership to the local business, through creating, communicating, and implementing the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to key stakeholders and keep them informed on any projects and/or tasks entrusted to you.
- Develop and implement operational policies in line with set standards and develop a winning strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision together with HR.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance, innovation and loyalty.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Work with the global Chief Financial Officer, Chief Human Resources Officer, and the Chief Legal Officer in order to create synergies and shared practices and policies locally
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important stakeholders
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- At least 5 years in a senior management position within the igaming industry
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and people management and its importance to this roles success
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.